Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

Who would you support if Arab-Americans began attacking Iranians in revenge for Iran's support for the Syrian dictator Assad?

• Jews and Arabs leading the world to WW3.

Stop WW3

• Jews are a religion, Arabs are a race don't mix

Why should Americans attack Iran ? why should we support a war ?

I hate Assad because he is another Ariel Sharon, both killed innocent Arabs without valid reasons.

No Against all forms of wars, Against Zionism and fascism.

• TNO

Unless the Iranians in question are militants actively making the lives of innocents hell, I wouldn't be supportive of such Arab Americans harming Iranians. They're allowed to voice their discontent with Iran and their support of the dictator Assad; however, they're not allowed to just actively attack people unprovoked. If they turn their violent attention to Iranians who are just average and have no power, particularly Iranians who are American like themselves and probably have nothing to do with the current regime, then they're the ones clearly in the wrong.

• Yes! Because of the synagogue of Satan!

Most Arab Americans I know either support Assad or are neutral.  I personally like Assad and think he's a great leader. I also love him standing up to Zionism too. 

Iranians because Assad is not a terrorist rather a patriot that loves Syria

Source(s): Greek
    • Come on Annika, a Patriot that kills 1 million of his citizens and transfer 9 millions to the neighbor countries, in Lebanon we received up to 4 millions.

• Magui

Iranians. Even if Assad is sort of a dictator. 

Any time those people kill each other is fine with me.

One big boom will end the misery for the rest of the world & maybe including some of those you mention their loyalties are not with America