How can you get a pet snow leopard in the united states?

i really want one and no they aren’t endangered look it up

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favourite answer

ask the zoo about it

• 4 months ago

you'll need to find a breeder he'll explain from there

• 5 months ago

Maybe get a domestic cat instead. Snow Leopards are big wild cats that are not meant to be kept as pets. Also, Snow Leopards are one of the rarer species of wild cat, so they are protected. 

• 5 months ago

Um, any in the states are at zoos and you can't pet them. Are you a complete idiot or just a young, clueless child>

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You cant. Theyre not classified as endangered, but they are listed as a vulnerable species, and the 12 countries who histprically have a snow leopard population are currently united in an effort to conserve the species. Consequently, they are protected, and all poaching is severely punished. You can only acquire a snow leopard through negotiation with GSLEP, the global snow leopard and environment protection program, and they only negotiate with zoos, not private collectors. You cant have a snow leopard.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That's a terrible idea. A snow leopard is a wild animal that doesn't want to be your friend.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I have Snow Leopard on my Macbook

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.