Ladonna asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Am I crazy?

2020 has been sh*t for everyone. I mean wow, who knew things could be so bad on a global scale. It has been particularly bad for me. I was with a guy who I thought was my soulmate, we got pregnant on purpose, then I miscarried. He left me as it was happening (it’s kinda my fault too). As a result of that I had to live with my father, a man who sexually assaulted me for 8 years as a child he’s also currently a flaming alcoholic who says horrible things constantly. My mom died years ago and Mother’s Day is always hard because of that. I finally disclosed the abuse to my family and they choose to soothe my abuser (my father) when he found out I said something. It’s just a lot, and I’ve had maybe two nervous breakdowns. One resulted in me being arrested for the first time. I mean this sucks. I have to learn how to cope in a healthy manner. Usually I’m quite calm and handle my emotions by journaling and or working out/sports.  Am I crazy or is this more of a situational thing.

It’s obviously a situational thing. You’re not crazy. When you think about it, is there really even any such thing as a “crazy” person? How often does it happen from birth that somebody is born “crazy”? What does “crazy” even mean? Aren’t people just a product of their experiences and their environments? And don’t some people just have much more traumatic and harder lives than others?

That’s why psychiatry is such a dangerous scam, because the average psychiatrist won’t take the time to even get to know you as a human being and find out what you’ve been through and try to give you support and nurturing. They’ll just give you a diagnosis which is completely arbitrary but which they need to do so they can bill your insurance company for the visit, so in a sense they ARE labeling you as being “crazy”..., they’ll call it “mental illness” what’s the difference anyway? ...so they can write out  prescriptions and keep you coming back for more. 

So they stigmatize you and devalue you as a human being with their fake diagnoses and make you feel like you’re not on the same level as other human beings. Even though you are. 

It’s all about mind control though. For a profit.These so called professionals never even bother to get to the heart of a person’s real issues. 

Anyway, I’m really sorry you’ve had to go through what you have. You’re definitely not “crazy”. You’ve just suffered and been through a lot. 

You must be pretty strong because you’re still here in spite of it all. Give yourself credit.

• Alfred

no, you're NOT crazy...

with your kind permission, I guess  you're  young enough to be my daighter- to begin with.

more than anything else - it sounds you're traumatized and depressed - and it sounds clear enough why - and it sounds normal, as well- in the given social/ human setiing..

No, you're not crazy.  I know a lot of crazy people, and one thing is common amongst all of them.  Crazy people never question their sanity.

That sucks Ladonna,

Your not crazy at all, not even in the slightest.

Ive met many over the years and you’re nothing like them.

Throw the doubt in the rubbish ok?

Very Best Wishes 

Mars Mission Australia 

Source:) Many long years studying counselling with

Many qualifications.

Cheers Mars 

• Ladonna1 month agoReport

Thank you so much, needed to hear that

Get the hell out of that house.  I don't care how you do it, but he is making you crazy and sick.   Find a therapist to help you though, so that you won't be doing all of this on your own.  Have you no friend? How about someone who outranks you at your work.  Would they lend a listening ear to your needs and try to help you?  Or maybe even a minister of the gospel?  You have got to get out from under his thumb....meaning your father.   

Kill the pedo with a flaming hot knife. 

i would move out, i wouldnt live with your father if he did all that

life will get better. just hold in their. family is not woth as much as you think it does.

• Ladonna2 months agoReport

Thank you. Family sucks sometimes 

It's a rough year. Sometimes we have to be out own best friend... just say '**** happens'... and try not to let it come summer.

" I have to learn how to cope in a healthy manner."

You are doing exactly that. Smile.

maybe you should move out

• Ladonna2 months agoReport

Lol I will once I’m working again. Thanks for taking the time to answer