Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Are Virgos known for beauty?

Yes or no??

Virgos can be cute, but Scorpio women are better and have less flaws in appearance.

My Best friend is a Virgo...And she’s the Prettiest woman I’ve ever seen. Period! And what I like about her Is that she not Too proud of her looks but she’s Beautiful I find Virgo women to be “Uniquely” beautiful. 

🔥sign

Hi its one of a Taurean girl and I find Virgo girls are really average or even beneath average in look compartment(except one of my friemd) but they r actually really good in hiding their physical flaws and acentuate it through make up and grooming so they catch eyes way too often.Virgo guys do have beautiful features tho but they are also into real grooming and stuff.

Its really different from us Taureans coz we aint that conscious about our looks and maybe are too lazy comparitively but hey i still get more handsome guys eyeing me than my good looking Virgo (all groomed up) friend. 

Yes, especially Virgo Moon women and Virgo Venus women.

• Such levels of secrecy that you are lying to people in these positions. You tell them a false narrative, you tell them what you want them  to believe and so you have no risk of anything being exposed. They don't know the real story...it's all need to know. They think they have classified information but all they have is a story. Many of these people don't even see these things first hand. They are just being fed information. 

They think they are are telling other people a false narrative to cover up your secrets but some of them have a false narrative their selves! 

My magic coin of randomness can settle this. Heads yes.........dammit! Landed on it’s edge again.

The simple answer to your question is no. Virgos are not known for their beauty. That is indeed Taurus and Libra. Even though they may not be great-looking, Virgos are known for being very smart and organized.

ABOUT VIRGO:

Virgo is a Mercury-Ruled sign. This makes them an intellect from the start. They are known for their intelligence, communication skills, analytics, and organizational skills. Although, being a fall in Venus, the planet of love and beauty, they are usually not known for being beautiful. 

COMPATIBLE WITH:

Taurus

Cancer

Scorpio

Capricorn

POSSIBLE WITH:

Leo

Libra

Virgo 

Pisces

INCOMPATIBLE WITH:

Aries

Gemini

Sagittarius 

Aquarius 

I'm not sure about that..

Not really, not in my opinion. Very average looking.

Nope, Libra and Taurus are. In fact, Virgos are actually in fall of Venus, which gives them another degrade in beauty.

• Butterfly2 months agoReport

How about Denyse Tontz?? She is a Virgo.