Candi asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 1 month ago

why all Nobel prize winners are black people?

I don't understand why almost all nobel prize winners are black people.

could someone explain to me the reason?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Hello, i add, these the black persons are American but not live in Africa, may because for encourage-ing them for live in america and for encourage them for produce usually. but as Mr. Coffe Anan of United Nations was famous because his ethics is good and his experience of UN issues was long. where UN is non limited political systems, and the main system of an UN is "the population govern themselves forever of an UN  and after that from this a population produce the privileges for everything ". thus these the persons have full respecting, but a main system in anywhere is the population of an UN. and the UN has the western idea "uploading or an electronic government or an UN computers' where we take "the uploading" at the desiring from inside an UN but not from outside of it. but the main system of an UN is as i said "the population govern themselves forever of an UN and after that from this a population produce the privileges for everything". but the new things always in addition to the old but not instead of it, thus e.g. E-government is in addition to the population govern themselves system but not instead of it , and the old at necessary is better than the new in the fact.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

There are many non-black Nobel Prize winners.  Check on googele

• 1 month ago

Is this a question along the lines of discrimination at the Oscars from a few years ago?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All non-Africans evolved from Africans. We are all Africans under our skin. That is why all Nobel Prize winners are Africans since all of their ancestors were black Africans 60,000 years ago.

• 1 month agoReport

African isn't a race. H.Erectus are our ancestors. Not black people. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why don't you go online and take a look at all the winners?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

False.             

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

And where did you get that crazy idea?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.