What does Pluto in ten aspects in the natal chart mean?

Is this ok or not so good...? 😶 I'm almost entirely new to this so I don't know much 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on what kind of aspects they are.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

QUESTIONER: The number of aspects means nothing in and of itself. If the orbs are wide enough we can get any aspect we want. Look at the ones that are 3- 4 degrees from perfection, and ignore the others.

Genius: 

"I always question the education level those that come to this part of the entertainment section."

You're here aren't you?  I always question the intelligence of the skeptics who a) know nothing of the topic, and b) think it's OK to criticize others who enjoy it.  It's a kind of moral narcissism, i.e. they know what is best for all despite admitting they don't know what they're talking about.  Heil  Hitler buddy. 

Let's talk about the new religion: science and two subjects they pontificate about most: 1) "Climate change" and 2) Coronavirus.

Re: Climate change NOT ONE of their predictions has remotely come true. NOT ONE of their models has proven to be right. 

Re: Coronavirus NOT ONE of their predictions has remotely come true despite cheating to get to the numbers they want. NOT ONE of their models has been shown to be right. They just keep modifying them until the real numbers match and then they shout "EUREKA!! All hail science. 

Wearing a white lab coat is not a sign of intelligence. Believing everything that comes out of the mouth on any subject of a guy because he is wearing a white lab coat is massive ignorance. "No organization has done any research on astrology stereotypes. Zero."Michel Gauquelin researched astrology for 40 years and he had a PhD in statistics and psychology.  His research demonstrated that the birth moment matters because planets that we would expect when near angles produced a statistically significant numbers of particular professions: Mars with military leaders, Saturn with scientists etc. .  Your straw man statements are meaningless. Gauquelin's research has most recently been validated by Sutbart Ertel a Swiss statistician. The original research dates back to the mid 1950s so you're way behind the curve. I've posted the links many times over the years and you guys just keep lying about no research anyway. All you clowns writing under the Chain Lightning name start off with the same unsubstantiated claims as you demand substantiation from others. When will you learn?

• OC
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It means the aspects (trine, square, conjunction, etc.) that the Pluto makes to any other planet in your chart. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I always question the education level those that come to this part of the entertainment section. When you went to school, was science and critical thinking skills part of the curriculum? Or superstition and magical thinking? Do you really think people are programmed robots? That get their answers from forces outside our planet?

No organization has done any research on astrology stereotypes. Zero. What group of people would finance such an endeavor? There’s no need since there are plenty of gullible people that don’t question.

• Annie1 month agoReport

I guess that's why you've come to "the astrology section" to educate the idiots of the world 😁

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It does not mean anything in your life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The planet formerly known as Pluto does not exist anymore.  Didn't you get the memo?  If you are talking about "horrorscopes", the dwarf planet was not discovered until February 18, 1930 so it was never included in "authentic" astrology.

• GibBas
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Absolute crap. It's always been "included" and it still is. The Sun is not a planet, neither is the Moon. They're termed planets because they wander across the sky just like the rest of them as does Pluto. Planet is a Greek word that means wanderer. Don't criticise something you know nothing about.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.