Pregnancy or am I tripping?

I know I will know for sure in a few days, I’m sure you remember the little patience you had when you knew there was a chance & the days just seem to drag on, I’m being impatient and just want an opinion. I have been having unprotected sex for about two weeks now, give or take. he has not pulled out except maybe once or twice. I have 8 days until my period is supposed to start, it can be irregular. I’ve been taking tests like crazy just out of curiosity, I took this one tonight and can BARELY see a line. In person it’s even harder, I’ve had to turn it all different types of ways. I wondered if my mind was making the line up in my head. Symptom wise, I know everyone is different, I never poop. I’ve been constipated my whole life & normally only go like 3 times a week. Sometimes less, the other day I went 3 times & have been at least once a day. 

very emotional, I mean crying over everything. But maybe it’s stress because I also have A LOT going on right now. 

SLIGHT nausea, 

my body has felt weak at times, like lazy. C

ramping but could be gas cramps, also they haven’t been continuous. I’ll get a cramp and that’s it, they aren’t back to back & don’t last long.

mood swings, the other day I got so annoyed with my aunt & all she was doing was showing me pictures but I literally wanted to spazz, I’ve definitely been more moody, 

the other day I was craving Taco Bell but when I got it I didn’t even want it anymore, then again I was upset and crying prior. Please look at the pic.

You are NOT pregnant yet at 8 days before a period is due.

Even if conception happened when you ovulated - the egg probably hasn't implanted yet or if it did implant - it just happened.

Pregnancy hormones don't start until AFTER implantation which is AFTER conception.  Ovulation is usually about 14 days before a period.  If conception happened when you ovulated - it takes between six to ten days for the fertilized egg to implant.  THAT is when pregnancy hormones begin.  

Pregnancy hormones cause pregnancy symptoms - all those things you have been feeling are NOT related to the possible pregnancy because you don't have pregnancy hormones yet - (or your test would be positive - and that is a negative test)

You should be taking pregnancy tests with "first morning urine".  The pregnancy hormones build up while you sleep and are the strongest in the morning.  So unless you work a third shift job and sleep all day - any test you take "tonight" is not going to be accurate at this stage even if it is a first response test.  Once you pee and drink all day long,  you have diluted the urine and reduced the levels of hormones that the test is looking for. 

Good luck - I hope you get the result you are looking for - but you are wasting money on tests and testing too soon.  Just wait for the late period and then start testing ONCE per week until you either get a positive test or a period.  FOLLOW THE TEST DIRECTIONS.  

• J

That picture shows a very clear negative. But you are taking the test too soon. Each brand is different, but most of them won’t be accurate until your missed period. You will need to take another test if you don’t get your period. Even if you are pregnant, it’s way too early to have symptoms. Cramps, mood swings, cravings, morning sickness, and all the other stuff comes later. You should wait 2 weeks and if you don’t get your period, take another test. 

You're tripping......taking pregnancy tests right after sex? 

How fast do you think that works?  Chill out.  You're just wasting money on tests. 

• Edna

You're tripping. The picture you posted clearly shows that you're NOT pregnant.

Your "symptoms" and  "cravings" mean absolutely nothing. Other than missing a period, most women don't experience any kind of physical symptoms of pregnancy until they're at least 6 to 8 weeks pregnant. 

the test is negative. 

• helene

The test is negative.

If period is not for 8 days then possibly the egg has not reached your womb and pregnancy hormones not raised yet but the test is negative.

Trippin

He’s popping in your butt not your vag

You're tripping