Why do most "churches" preach false doctrines ?

The Bible never calls Jesus God, Jesus never says he's God, also there is no biblical basis for the belief that people go directly to heaven or hell when they die as you go to the grave until God judges you in the heavenly throne room, also another fact is that there is no God the son, God sent Christ and raised him, Jesus said he can do nothing on his own accord, praise be to the most high and only God YHWH. God is our Father the most high and only God and Christ is the lamb His humble servant

They are interested in money more than preaching the Bible and telling the truth.

Because Jesus said:

13 “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.

Matthew 7:13-15

If a doctrine or practice comes from a church creed and not from the only inspired word of God, and people accept it as coming from God, they are being fooled.

Jesus said, quoting his God and Father:  

8 ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

Matthew 15:8-9

Study God's word to get the truth about doctrines and practices that do not come from Him, and what He wants us to do.

Source(s): Online Bible Study Lessons- no cost, no commitment. https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/online-lesso...

And you were doing so well, too. You make two serious errors.

There is a biblical basis for believing that people go to hell or to Paradise (not heaven) when they die. You, unfortunately, have been fooled by a doctored Bible.

According to St.Paul, there are many real gods and lords. Only the Father is God for us in this universe. Jesus is only one of the Lords, or lesser divine beings.

Your other mistake? Jesus claimed to be Jehovah incarnate. "Before Abraham ever was, I AM." Reina-Valera (Spanish Protestant) Bible. Jesus' audience correctly understood him to be claiming to be Jehovah. That's why they tried to murder him for blasphemy.

But cheer up, you got everything else right.

• David1 month agoReport

sorry which verse is that where you claim you can read Christ says those words of I CHRIST am MY heavenly father and my god JEHOVAH.  I don't remember that verse anywhere.

So you disbelieve the Bible in John's gospel, chapter 1, vss 1-14? If you do, then you will not understand anything of any worth about Jesus, and you will be wide open to false teachings, which your comments show you have swallowed, hook, line & sinker. No human, no matter if sinless, could die as the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. Jesus had to be fully man to fully represent all humanity, and He had to be fully God to have the magnitude of deity to take away the sin of the world. Have you never stopped to reflect on just how much sin that is? You cannot even bear your own sin! Multiply that by billions of times and tell me how any human being could dispense with all of that. Then go to Revelation 5:6-14 & 7:17 & 22:1-3 and see where this Lamb of God is, and how all Heaven worships Him!

• David1 month agoReport

Do you believe the BIBLE when it says how ADAM was a perfect human, or do you think that is just nonsense.

Yes they do, but the entire bible is nothing but copies stolen from the Egyptians. But, the preachers are only interested in stealing money.

I am not a christian, but you must have never read the Gospel of John where he refers to Jesus as the Word and then say the Word is God. Of course I believe that is John's poor attempt at explaining away the plural Gods of Genesis since he takes us back to the beginning with the Word. However if you are wondering why some Christians believe Jesus is God in the Flesh, John calling Jesus God would certainly support why they believe that.

• SBR32277

Robert, very soon has been since Christianity was born, with every generation believing we are in end times. I think that says more about what these people pay attention to rather than reality as a whole. If you ignore the positive, you are living in the negative. JW's especially like living there.

• Cowboy

all religions are false.

• Paul2 months agoReport

Not true. All religions originate with or were corrupted by the ancient mystery schools but Jehovah does have a people for his name. They will soon be refined with "fire" and separate from Babylon the Great (Mal. 3:2; Rev. 18:4). You will definitely know when that happens.

• Paul

Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33

Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8

Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3

Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24

Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17

Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;

Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2

Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23

Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:4; (John 14:14)

Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6

Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20

Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20

They refuse to obey Mat. 5:48 GT .

Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24 

Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20 

Jesus is our only mediator between God and us - 1 Tim. 2:5 

Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6 

Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51 

Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9 

Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14 

Jesus said, "I AM the Way the Truth and The Life" - John 14:6 

Jesus said, "I AM the Light of the world" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke 2:32 

Jesus said, "I AM the True Vine" - John 15:1,5 

Jesus said, "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" - John 11:25 

Jesus said, "I AM the First and the Last" - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13 

Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25 

Jesus cleanses from sin, which only God can do - 1 John 1:9 

Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9 

Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48 

Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25 

[credit Paul]

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian