If I get 20 women pregnant and I have to pay child support for all those kids, how in hell am I supposed to do that? ?

Am I supposed to sleep on the sidewalk and eat from the garbage can?

First you need to find 20 women willing to have sex with you.

• LizB

^Ouch. XD

Give them $1 each.

ur supposed to marry all 20 women and have a gigantic family and then have a houseplant as ur side hoe

• J

You’re supposed to not have more kids than you can support. Who the hell do you think is supposed to pay for your kids? And if you’re a good father, you would sleep on the street so your kids don’t go hungry. I suggest you don’t have kids if you don’t have money. 

• J

That’s why condoms exist. Have as much sex as you want but don’t make babies with random women 

• Edna

Yep -- if you get 20 women pregnant and they all have a baby, you'll have to pay child support to 20 women for at least the next 18 years. If you have to sleep on the sidewalk and eat from a garbage can, too bad for you. If you didn't want to have to pay child support, you should have kept your pants zipped up. 

Yeah seems like the garbage is an option, but the truth is, many supermarkets and bakery stores throw perfectly good food into their trash bins out back on an almost nightly basis.

Works for me.  Personally, I think they should be able to harvest your organs and sell them.                

• edward

If you can’t pay you can’t pay. But that would intail you are unemployed till the last child turns 18, that is the only way you don’t pay or the court releases you from that.

Play football in the NFL.  

• Jill

This is why you're not supposed to get 20 women pregnant - because it has consequences like you living in poverty.