Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is my boyfriend weird? ?

He has asked if before we have sex if I could wet the bed. I told him no that it was disgusting but he keeps begging me to. At first I thought it was a joke but I know he is being serious now. He has said other couples do it but I know thats not true. 

Your boyfriend has a pee fetish and yes, he is weird. You should think about dumping him.

Really? So you're going to have to sleep on a mattress which smells all pissy? Gross.

If you are not into accommodating his pee-oriented fetish, then you should end the relationship. He is clear about his need to explore his fetish, and, you are just as clear in your disinterest in his fetish. Thus, there is no reason to continue with this relationship unless you are willing to cater to his fetish.

• g

He needs yo go be with those people if that's what he wants. You just continue to say no.

• Ricky

Yup it's weird

• Mr. Corona

Very weird.