Joey asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Poll: If you could join would it be Army,Navy,Marines,Air Force or Coast Guard which would you choose?

Update:

and if you have served THANK YOU! my dad served in navy and was in the Vietnam war from 1970-1974

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I picked Army for a few reasons. 1, I wanted to be guaranteed infantry and the Marine Corps did not guarantee that. 2, I wanted to prove that there are soldiers that are better than a Marine. 3, there are more infantry bases around the world than the Marines. And 4, Marines go on ships sometimes and I do not want to be stuck on a Navy ship for a long time in the middle of the ocean.

Source(s): Myself. Army 2013 - 2017
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Navy EOD again.

• 2 months ago

I joined the Canadian Forces, so, all of the above.  I was in a (mostly) ex-Navy trade, served in the Army, and ended up with an Air Force uniform,  I was what they call a "purple" trade, and we wore all 3 uniforms, when they were brought back in the late '80's.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I served.  30 Years Navy Submarine Service.  If I had the option to do my life over - Same Thing - Submarine Service.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

none of them, i dont want to be in the military

• mgan
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

And no one wants you Trolling in the Military section. So go away.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.