Joey asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Poll: If you could join would it be Army,Navy,Marines,Air Force or Coast Guard which would you choose?

and if you have served THANK YOU! my dad served in navy and was in the Vietnam war from 1970-1974

I picked Army for a few reasons. 1, I wanted to be guaranteed infantry and the Marine Corps did not guarantee that. 2, I wanted to prove that there are soldiers that are better than a Marine. 3, there are more infantry bases around the world than the Marines. And 4, Marines go on ships sometimes and I do not want to be stuck on a Navy ship for a long time in the middle of the ocean.

Source(s): Myself. Army 2013 - 2017

Navy EOD again.

I joined the Canadian Forces, so, all of the above.  I was in a (mostly) ex-Navy trade, served in the Army, and ended up with an Air Force uniform,  I was what they call a "purple" trade, and we wore all 3 uniforms, when they were brought back in the late '80's.

• Bill-M

I served.  30 Years Navy Submarine Service.  If I had the option to do my life over - Same Thing - Submarine Service.

none of them, i dont want to be in the military

• mgan

And no one wants you Trolling in the Military section. So go away.