Phil
Lv 6
Phil asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 months ago

After Biden and the previous US President get convicted in "Obamagate " will Bernie Sanders become the Democratic Party's candidate?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

You’re obviously delusional.  Seek professional psychiatric help ASAP.

• 3 months ago

Obamagate....

Hahahahahahahahaha.  A made up scandal to distract really stupid people (no offense) from the mounting death toll.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

It’s kinda hard to take Obamagate seriously when even your Dear Leader cannot articulate what it is.

WaPo’s Phil Rucker:

“In one of your Mother’s Day tweets, you appeared to accuse President Obama of ‘the biggest political crime in American history, by far’ — those were your words. What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing, and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?”

Trump had nothing:

“Uh, Obamagate. It’s been going on for a long time...” “It’s been going on from before I even got elected, and it’s a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again.”

When Rucker pressed the point by asking what exactly the ostensible crime was, Trump resorted to smears:

“You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”

So Obamagate is nothing. It doesn’t exist. It’s all just another distraction from Trump’s own shortcomings and failures.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I'm guessing you don't know they've accepted Obamagate was a scam and dropped the *investigation*...

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

After Trump is proven to be a real Alien 👽 will any Republican care?  

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.