Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Has America reached it's Covid peak yet?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's just getting started in the red states, where there are a majority of idiot Trump believers.

• Redmond1 month agoReport

we obviously went past the peak. I'm don't give a **** about the petty politics behind it, but we most definitely moved past the peak. Its a dark day when Communist China makes more sense than American politics. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope.  It's probably going to hit the southern hemisphere hard right now, and then come roaring back north in the fall.  Some experts are predicting that we've got another 12-16 months to go (if not more) with this pandemic.

• Most current analysis indicates that the increased temperature in the summer will not be sufficient in most places to bring the number of new infections per infection below unity.

• 2 months ago

People listen up: The best resource on the COVID-19 "pandemic" is the OFFICIAL CDC WEBSITES!!

And from THE CDC website, comes this newly released statement: 

" Stay home. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care." 

That very statement alone is proof that the COVID-19 "peak" has been achieved; the "curve" is flattening. Being smart and responsible about all this doesn't hurt.

Here's more wise advice from the CDC: 

"Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. 

Do not visit public areas.

Take care of yourself. Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.

Stay in touch with your doctor. Call BEFORE you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.

Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.

Separate yourself from other people .

As much as possible, stay in a specific room and away from other people and pets in your home. 

If possible, you should use a separate bathroom. 

If you need to be around other people or animals in or outside of the home, wear a cloth face covering."

Despite my personal thoughts/feelings about the whole COVID-19 "pandemic"--and to be fair, I leave you with these notes of good advice from the CDC website. 

• 2 months ago

No. Not even close. It will slow down a bit but then hit with a vengeance and thousands more will die. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

According to the experts in the field, who have done a good job projecting what to expect so far, this is about the 3rd inning of a 9 inning game. Innings can go by fast or there can be extra innings. However, until there is a vaccine/treatment, higher peaks are possible. We don't have the good presidential leadership w/ federal policy heeding advice f/ the experts so it's worse than it could be and spikes will happen.

• 2 months ago

I believe we have in the month of March, there are less cases now than there were in March.

• 2 months ago

*its. There, fixed it for ya.

• 2 months ago

Just getting started .. Behavior by anti-vaxxers is only making things worse.

• 2 months ago

Why not take a look?

Attachment image
    • Mr. Wizard
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Do note: This cool graphic is NOT sanctioned by the CDC.....

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I was highest on April 24th and is down a little, only 600+ deaths yesterday which is "good".  But the downward trend may spike again with people congregating and ignoring protocols.  The churches opening may cause a spike. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Marduk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Wiz, if you were the only one that you would let die, I agree totally, but you don't get the concept that you can KILL OTHERS!!  You have no concern for anyone but YOURSELF!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.