Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How can I do this?

So I am a 15 year old girl and I love to exercise. I do about 30 push ups all at once and weights, along with going on the bike for 30 minutes stuff like that. My worries? Well, I noticed that my breasts seem a little smaller. How can I get them to become bigger while doing heavy exercises that seem to shrink them? Do push ups really help because I am good at those. I am almost a c cup but before they seemed bigger. How can I prevent myself from becoming flat chested?

The only way to stop them becoming smaller is to maintain the body fat that you have right now. Push ups will help them stay higher up on your torso but it won't make them bigger; the more you develop your muscles with weight training, the more fat you will burn at rest. 

Breasts are just fatty tissues, their size is determined upon genetics and body composition. The more fat loss you incur, your breasts may be affected. No exercise will make them larger otherwise women all around the world would be doing these exercises.

You have a few years left to develop a little more give it time.

Eat a cheeseburger, and call yourself "petite."

The pectoral muscles as they get larger from working out That will make your breasts smaller . Also breasts as re made up mostly of fatty tissue, so the more fat you burn off that too may seem as if your breasts are smaller . What you should do is find a web site for a exercises FOR WOMEN , and research places like that . Or just type in your question But more condensed Like for example WHAT EXERCISES ARE GOOD AND BAD FOR YOUR SITUATION . While I think it it is really great your into your health at a young age . I will say Look at FBB (female body builders )Most have implants The more muscular they are The smaller the boobs seem to get . So I'm sure if you find a good site in women's health and exercise and ask your question . I'm sure you will even get answers from women who have struggled with this same question In my opinion yahoo answers won't really be able to help you Unless you actually get a reply from a woman who's into fitness or body building to look for female fitness sites

Losing weight means losing fat...including breast fat.  C cup is fat from flat and for a very active person big breasts will tend to get in the way.  I do not think you should lose sleep over this.