Is my mom dumb for comparing Trump to Hitler?

I hate when people do that

71 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hitler has been dead for 75 years,stop it,Tell her to get some help.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

A little extreme, but often if a person wants to make a point they'll just compare a person based on impression rather than numerical data.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not dumb misguided,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She sounds like a hell of a woman. Can you introduce me?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's not your mother who's dumb; it's a dumb comparison and it shows how little she knows about history. Hitler had 12 million people systematically murdered, half of them being Jews. Systematically refers to the factory-like precision of the murder. 

I hate when people do that as well. It not only shows a lack of historical knowledge but it devalues the suffering of the people who had to live under Hitler and the Nazis. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not an accurate comparison.  Trump is a steaming pile of $h1+, but he's definitely not Hitler.

• Ann
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

While I totally disagree with your comparison, I do agree that the Hitler comparison is inaccurate.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is the closest president to Hitler in my lifetime for a number of reasons we can compare to a dictator.

1) They exaggerate/falsify election results.

2) They turn the public against media outlets that oppose them.

3) They repeatedly lie to the public.

4) They blame the immigrants/groups.

5) They call anyone who opposes them an enemy.

6) They appoint family members to high positions.

7) They keep their personal finances secret.

That's just the tip of the list but if you can't see the similarities you aren't worth more of my time. I'm trying to help but that's futile when you're a trumpster who already made up your mind.

• nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes trump is fighting for her freedom while the left wingers want that socialized living , if that ever happens your mother along with all of us will never have freedom like we have now, tell her to stop watching fake news.

If she doesn't like Fox. have her watch One america news, if not on cable watch it on You tube..

• 1 month ago

Yes she is. Even though he was a terrible person, Hitler had charisma and was an effective leader. Trump has neither charisma, nor leadership abilities.

• 1 month ago

YES............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.