Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why doesen't God work his magic so the virus cant spread among people in church so we can all go worship again?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Where have you been? President Trump declared Church Services to be "Essential Services" to open up the churches yesterday. He sent the directive out to the Governors of every State, and if the Governors refused, Trump said he would over-ride the Governors' orders. After that, it becomes a personal decision about whether to attend church or not. Face masks and social distancing were still to be observed.

My church opened yesterday, and about 25% of the congregation showed up.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Because that would leave his atheist children without excuse, silly.

• 2 months ago

Yep, funny how the world works as if no gods exists. Be it birth defects, amputees, cancer, hunger hurricanes, earthquakes, and yes pandemics, it seems believers of every ilk and non believers are afflicted at the same rate. If there's a god, it either doesn't know or doesn't care or is unable to pick the winners and losers based on beliefs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We can worship God wherever we are. Best to stay home for awhile, and pray for relief.

2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV — If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No one has to go to Church in order to worship God. Anyone who loves God can worship Him anytime, any place, anywhere.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People who go to church have the same physiology as people who don't.

• 2 months ago

Because God (if he exists) does not handle day-to-day issues.

• 2 months ago

Because of Mt. 5:45.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

God doesn't deal in magic, neighbor.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For some reason it's exactly and precisely like no gods exist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.