Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why Libra woman tend to be ugly, tomboyish and manly?

Libra is a Athena sign I think this can explain libra masculinity

Libras are ruled by Venus and are furthermore ruled by beauty and femininity. Again, someone’s physical traits aren’t determined by astrology however, if you want to base (very much so stereotyped) physical appearance on zodiac, physical traits are determined by the rising sign (and sometimes Venus + Mars sign). You probably came across coincidentally, unconventional looking libras, in which it all comes down to your own opinion. Besides, just because you found them unattractive, definitely doesn’t mean that they are “ugly”. This is all relative. 

• User
    • Butterfly2 months agoReport

I have seen the Libra female celebrities from the website you gave. I think Libra women are NOT ugly at all, but they are SOME of the least attractive women. Cancers are the most beautiful women. Cancer women are the MOST sought after by lots of men tbh, it's NOT Libra women like most people said. 

Please Shut up.