- 1 month ago
Because your ugly, have bad breath and your momma dresses you funny.
- CyrilLv 41 month ago
yes you can, i'm not going to be a fool in that again.
- Anonymous2 months ago
A glitch but its working now
- Chihuahua AddictLv 72 months ago
You did submit a question. You asked this question didn't you? Do the same thing you did when you asked this one. Click on Answer at the bottom of the question, type in your answer and hit Submit.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- .Lv 72 months ago
Clearly you can.
Some issues that can cause questions not to post:
*Submit button glitch. If you can't submit your question try copying what you typed, refreshing the page, pasting your text back in the question/details box, and try to Submit again.
*Question errors out when trying to Submit. Make sure there are no special characters (the percent sign used to cause this), URLs, or image files that could be causing a problem. Spell out all special characters instead of using the symbol. Remove any URLs or images. If the question submits at that point, you can try adding your image or URL as an update, if needed.
*Question exceeded the character limit and needs to be shortened.
*User has reached their limit for posting questions for the YA day (so wait until after Midnight GMT, then the YA day rolls over, to post your question)
*Question Submits but only you can see it. Change the category for the question, wait a few seconds, and then move it back where it belongs. Some posts get caught in the spam filter and that's one way to 'shake them loose' so to speak.
- DanielLv 72 months ago
Check to see if your using any % Signs in them If you are you have to Remove it and Spell it out Yahoo wont take Questions with the Percent Signs in them
Make sure also you are within the Character Limit if your Question is to Long you may need to Shorten it to get it to Post if you see Numbers in Red then that's the amount of Characters that you are over the Limit
- martinLv 72 months ago
who's stopping you? go to the upper right
- 2 months ago
It would help to know what happens when you try. Several things can happen:
1. If you take too long, you can lose the connection (type outside Yahoo and cut/paste to get around this)
2. You have exceeded your daily limit (does the word false appear?)
3. You exceeded the character limit (is the box red with a negative number?)
4. You have a bad cache file on your system, clean and reboot.
5. Just copy your question, refresh the page and paste it in again.
6. Certain links will cause problems, post without them and add as updates.
7. Symbols such as % will cause problems on mobiles. Spell it out.
8. On mobiles, try Desktop mode.
9. If it submits, but is not in the category, try this. Move to another category, count ten, then move it back again.
Sometimes when that happens, the question did submit, the problem is the next screen does not come up properly.
- LANLv 72 months ago
Centuries of idiots inbreeding would be my guess.
- ไม่เป็นไรLv 72 months ago
You got to follow the instructions to ask a question being only 140 characters long and Details up to 1,500 characters long. No percentage symbols % you can only spell out percentage.