Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Aquarius woman Pisces man?

I am an Aquarius and I noticed when encountering Pisces they either really like me or really hate me for no reason. I was a teller so when helping customers I could see their birthdays when opening their accounts. I remember 2 Aquarius ladies. They kind of looked alliked but were not related. I treated them the same way. One lady was very cheery and was very nice and happy when I did transactions for her. The other Aquarius lady would just get irritated by me everytime I tried to be friendly with her and she would always complain about my service or say something bad to other tellers about me. She eventually was a bit nicer to me when I showed to try to better service her but she would always give me a fake smile not like the other Aquarius lady who is much more genuine. Now I have a crush on a Pisces guy who is shy and kind of snobby. Sometimes I feel he doesn’t like me but it turns out he has an identifical twin brother who possibly likes me. I think the guy I liked has stopped being snobby and standoffish towards me but it’s too late, I think I will pursue his twin brother instead.

Aquarius is 12th house from Pisces means expenditure to Pisces.

You again. Hahahahahah, welcome back.

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Are you saying that the way you treat customers depends on their birthdays and the stereotypes assigned? Where do you get them from? A book or website?

Why are you asking here in the entertainment section? Expecting the experts to hangout here?

Hard to take this seriously, especially with the picture. If you are serious, a professional must be better than any of us.

You have lots of free time to observe and not get paid.