How do you come out as trans to your parents who hate the Lgbtq community?

I have felt this way for a little over 3 years and I want to know how to come out that way can anyone please help?

Since they hate the LGBT community, it's better if you wait when you're outta the house

• Samantha2 months agoReport

Thank you it makes me feel better people will be there to help when i need it.

Tell them you know that you aren't really the opposite gender but you would like to explore your fetish and live in a fetish full time. That's what I did. I'm transgender. 

you wait until you can leave and when your in your own house send them a baloon with your picture on it that says congrats is a and your gender

• Sky

If you're still living at home and dependent on them, you don't, because if you do they'll probably make your life hell if they are really that hateful.  Instead you wait until you can get a job, gain independence, and move out.  Then at that time you come out to them if you feel the need because there will be little they can do to you.  If you are already independent and living on your own, you can come out to them when you feel ready, but it'll have to be sooner or later because if you're going through transitioning, they'll figure it out pretty quick.

• You can get some advice here:

https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/forum/57-c...

Also some advice from a gender therapist here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_eQr6jmmBY

Youtube thumbnail

• thesun

No need to prance around like a little fairy in a tutu..your sexuality is your business so keep it private...