What country plans on sending a man to the moon next and when ?

• Clive

The USA. Nobody else is planning on it. Google Artemis.

As of 2019, China was reviewing preliminary studies for a crewed lunar landing mission in the 2030s, and possibly build an outpost near the lunar south pole with international cooperation.

NASA has plans with the Artemis program; but, it's up to Congress to fund the program... and, they'll only fund something that benefits them directly... so, we'll have to see. 

China has stated they would like to have a lunar base, but they haven't presented much of a time table for it yet. I know India has aspirations of going to the moon, but they haven't presented a time table as yet, either. 

I don't think we are technologically there yet, I mean we have been trying since the 70s.

• The United States is planning the Artemis program.  It is an ongoing government-funded crewed spaceflight program that has the goal of landing "the first woman and the next man" on the Moon, specifically at the lunar south pole region by 2024.  Of course that is if we have a vaccine for the virus by that time. 

The USA plans to send people to the moon in 2024. I don't know if they will make it by then. 

Ethiopia is sending a crew to the moon in 4536. 

The US is broke and Russia is transforming itself into a true developed nation. 

That leaves China.

I live in the USA.  My government keeps talking about it...but not actually doing much about it.

My top three countries would be either the USA, Russia or possibly China.