Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Any prediction of when World War 3 would start and by which nation(s)?

Update:

The notion that WW3 would not start because there would be no way to win it has proven to be false (e.g. WWI and WWII).  In fact, there was a book by Norman Angell in 1910 called _The Great Illusion_ which argued that prolonged war in Europe wouldn't be possible due to economic ties and damages.  Well, I guess we all know what happened.

45 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I think it would start in China because China is being too much of a bully

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

There’s not gonna be any World War III. The world is just gonna keep deteriorating especially the United States. No need for a war, everything is falling apart pretty well on its own

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yeah China and The USA and America is all in

• 4 months ago

Greetings Professor Falken.....

WW 3 ( physical uniformed army combat ) is akin to Tic-Tac-Toe; it's a moot effort of war for which there IS NO WINNER ( that also rules out nuclear weapons use ). 

Perhaps you'd rather enjoy a  game of Chess?

Since 1988, I've always theorized that the next WW would be one where global economics was the battlefield theater. In fact, Japan ALMOST succeeded in a clever economic takeover of the U.S., back in the late '80s; only a fool would call President Reagan's bluff--and thank God Japan was wise not to. 

I still think global economics is STILL a fertile battlefield--but today, we deal with cybernetic online attacks, literally thousands each day, from our Cold War era nemesis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

It will be started by Russia and Iran together when they invade Israel

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I don't believe there would be a World War 3 because there would be no way to win it.  World War 3 would be an everybody loses situation. 

War-like competition in the future wil be jockeying for global power, influence, and domination. This will be in the form of technological innovation, commerce, and economic dominance. That is why we see China doing computer hacking into corporate data, and working hard to be a world leader in artificial intelligence. 

• 4 months ago

It would be started by Iran if they got nuclear weapons.

• nappa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It will be the last war ever. Jesus will arrive at that time to destroy all evil.. N,Korea. china, Iran Turkey. russia will gang up on Israel, the Us will step in than jesus will arrive, only God knows that day and time 

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I would be surprised if we ever have another world war. All sides are too powerful now. So instead, we bicker, spy and sabotage. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's already underway.  Started by George W. Bush and the Republicans.  Their  GLOBAL War on Terrorism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.