Which Rapper do you prefer The Game or 50 Cent ?

• Mr.412

50 Cent had a few bad years but he’s still better than Game. Game has been recycling the same freestyle for years 

I'm not a fan Rap, neither one.

50 cents has great music

Source(s): Money matters Lol

50 cent was trash post grodt. He went after ja rule for signing and making songs for btches but ja rules songs with Ashanti are classics now and candy shop and 50 cents mainstream signing sht is all trash. 50 cent had a worse mainstream phase then lil wayne. 50 cent lost to game and wasn't tooken seriously intill power . from the games beef all the way to the start of power 50 cent was a joke

But grodt was just as good if not better then the documentary. Power of the dollar was really hard too. But games been so consistent. Like doctors advocate is way better then massacre. 

Games better lyrically too 50 is higher in the goat convo tho

• Tochi

50 of course. So many cutting edge hip hop bangers from him. The Game is pop who relies on cosigns which is super wack to me. 

• I prefer 50 Cent 

• Dformd

Them both in a song

🥴 Game. Hands down.

• Gorgia

50 cent I want 50 cents for a pop please

I think that 50 cent is better, but I still like The Game's music too.