Do you believe like I do that Obamagate is real and Obama was the most corrupt president ever?

First of all I believe he was born in Kenya

How can you explain the democrats being in panic mode ever since the election

What are they afraid of?

What are they afraid Trump might uncover?

Are they afraid he will blow the whistle on all the corruption?

Are they afraid he will link the democrats to Russia?

What else would explain their panic? 

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You could have been much more precise and concise by just saying, "I am an idiot who hates Obama"

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Obama did have the FBI spy on the Trump campaign in order to help Hillary.  We just don't know when he knew about it and how closely he was involved. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do people like you really exist in this country? I mean you’re such a stereotype. That’s why I’m glad I got the chance to travel around abroad when I was younger. To see how fvcked up this country is because of dumb redneck fvckwads like you. I was able to compare it to something

better

• 2 months ago

WELL I DO KNOW THAT OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No I do not. I think it's a joke. Just another way for Trump to try to put down Obama and shift blame from himself to him. Just a distraction. A true nothingburger.

• James
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Talk about nothingburger ? All the millions of dollars worth of Obamagate coup investigations turned out to be nothing but  a triple nothingburger with cheese with fake lettuce and mayo on a giant rubber sesame seed bun, all on a fancy platter with crispy fries made from old dog crap  Its not funny 

• 2 months ago

I do not believe ANY of that then again realize Breitbart isn't reality and Melania isn't a virgin.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Things are just heating up. Find a comfortable chair make some popcorn and watch the fireworks go off.

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • J
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

What exactly did Obama do to impede trump? He’s done nothing but talk, which is protected by the constitution (which trump should read). 

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What panic?!!!!!!!

• ...Show all comments
    • J
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Yea I don’t see any dems panicking. Let them investigate. They probably won’t find anything, and if they do they deserve to be brought to justice. Obama isn’t a criminal just because trump said so. Trump is a liar and an idiot. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.  No sane person believes that.  And Democrats are not in "panic mode".  Got any evidence?  You ought to share your evidence with Mr. Durham because Mr. Barr has already said Obama won't be investigated because there's nothing there.  Please, seek help.

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Don't expect a response because the troll moved on to another question elsewhere

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump already admitted he made the Kenya thing up, shrugged his shoulder and everyone moved on. He got away with one more lie. And you picked up that lie and believed it. When even the liar admitted it? You like lies and you like liars. And Russia put this president in power, unless you disagree with a BIPARTISAN report from the Senate Intelligence Committee.

You sound like a racist.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lolly
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There are several links within the article to official government findings. also know as EVIDENCE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.