Why im not getting pregnant and im having intercourse during ovulation?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Possible you are not actually ovulating. I had that problem. My body had al lthe symptoms of ovulation and I had positive ovulation tests but my ovaries weren't actully releasing any eggs. Had to go on medication to make me ovulate. My husband also ended up having low sperm count and sperm that don't swim properly.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe the guy you're having sexual intercourse with is sterile. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe you’re infertile? I know that’s hard to even think about but depending how long you’ve been trying it may be worth getting checked, hopefully you just haven’t been lucky yet though and you will be blessed soon ❤️

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

how long have you been trying?  Going off birth control when you want to have a child doesn't mean the next month you will get pregnant or even in the next several months.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How long have you been trying? While the 'average' for an actively trying couple is 3-4 cycles, (not 6-12), it can take up to a year.  Be patient.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's only UP TO 25% of falling pregnant each cycle so it's possible you've just been unlucky so far. Most couples conceive within 6-12 months so don't assume there is something wrong if it hasn't happened right away. There's no harm in both of you having your fertility tested if that's something you can afford. Otherwise just relax and keep trying. 

• 2 months ago

Maybe you’re wrong about ovulation period, are your periods regular? Maybe his sperm count is low. Maybe implantation isn’t occurring even if the egg is fertilised. Consult a doctor, all the best!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.