Why im not getting pregnant and im having intercourse during ovulation?

Possible you are not actually ovulating. I had that problem. My body had al lthe symptoms of ovulation and I had positive ovulation tests but my ovaries weren't actully releasing any eggs. Had to go on medication to make me ovulate. My husband also ended up having low sperm count and sperm that don't swim properly.

• Edna

Maybe the guy you're having sexual intercourse with is sterile. 

Maybe you’re infertile? I know that’s hard to even think about but depending how long you’ve been trying it may be worth getting checked, hopefully you just haven’t been lucky yet though and you will be blessed soon ❤️

how long have you been trying?  Going off birth control when you want to have a child doesn't mean the next month you will get pregnant or even in the next several months.

• Pippin

How long have you been trying? While the 'average' for an actively trying couple is 3-4 cycles, (not 6-12), it can take up to a year.  Be patient.

• Jill

There's only UP TO 25% of falling pregnant each cycle so it's possible you've just been unlucky so far. Most couples conceive within 6-12 months so don't assume there is something wrong if it hasn't happened right away. There's no harm in both of you having your fertility tested if that's something you can afford. Otherwise just relax and keep trying. 

Maybe you’re wrong about ovulation period, are your periods regular? Maybe his sperm count is low. Maybe implantation isn’t occurring even if the egg is fertilised. Consult a doctor, all the best!