Marrieds, after the lock down is over, where will you be taking your spouse on a date?

I still remember my date with the wife this past Valentine's day.  We went all out, dressed to the 9s and she was plenty sexy.  Did I deliver a home run?  You betcha!

I'm ready to repeat the success!

Any ideas?

Well look at you asking a question without insulting anyone or pretending you have no vocabulary skills. I'm impressed.

Our state is mostly open, but it's really not the same and I'm not sure it ever will be, Restaurants that have outdoor seating have reopened but you still have to wear a mask the whole time except while you are eating. We went to the drive in but they make you wear a mask even in your own car unless you keep the windows up. I miss live music and would love to see concerts rescheduled instead of refunded but I don't think that will happen.

• Xavier

You like that eh?

On June 1 we are able to attend cafes with restricted numbers. My wife's birthday is a couple of days later and she has said that what she really wants is to be able to visit our local Chinese shop and sit down and have a relaxed meal together.  Something we have missed for months.

I wouldn't go back to Taco Bell.  I'd try something more upscale.

Interested in your version of a home run - you hit a home run.  Did she?

You must not have sex often if you can recall that specific night.  I have sex often, and home runs aren't unusual.  I tend not to remember the specific circumstances.