If I'm getting the $600.00 along with my regular unemployment pay...im going to run out of what's in my unemployment "bank" then?!?

Are they deducting the extra $600.00 here to what I had in the "bank " too?! I had enough to last a while..but seems like I'm going to be drained soon. Anybody help me here...im probably have to file for an extension here. I work in a private school.

CONSIDER WORKING OR FIND A NEW HUSBAND..

• Kelly

if they're receiving unemployment that suggests they were working.  Many schools did layoffs when schools closed due to the pandemic.

• ?

You'll just get whatever qualify for from the state.  You're currently receiving an extra $600 on top of what you qualify for from the state, the $600 is coming from the federal government.  When the federal level expires, you'll still get what you qualify for from the state.

You do though have to pay taxes out of unemployment, if you're not already.  Both federal and state taxes.

When/if you need an extension from your state you will need to apply for it in most cases.

the extra 600 is extra. it is in addition to whatever you qualify for from the state. when the 600 expires you stop getting it. it does not get deducted from your bank"