Is life boring because of coronavirus for those at home all day?

Not for us. It's only boring if you allow it to be. My wife and I are in our 60s and we have our daughters (18 and 20) plus our future son-in-law here. We're playing a few card games, board games and the Nintendo Wii daily. The kids wanted Saturday afternoon set aside for playing Dungeons & Dragons and have taught us "old folks" how to play too. Saturday night is movie night, watching either something on HBO, Starz or a DVD each week. We're constantly experimenting with new recipes for the oven, bbq or smoker. Family dinners around the dining room table are more important than ever for maintaining sanity and fighting boredom. When someone wants some "alone time" they retreat to the living room, their bedrooms or the back yard, usually with a decent  book to read. Three times a week we have group video chats with family and friends around the country. As I stated earlier, it's only boring if you allow it to be.

No it's not especially for parents stuck at home with their stupid kids wishing they went through with aborting them in the first place 

No, its save our life

Yessssssss b1+ ch

No.  I work out of my home, always have.  Now my husband is home all day, and it's really been like a vacation.  We spend a lot of time together.

I suppose at some time it will be boring, but that hasn't happened yet.

My life isn't boring. Currently I am testing my website that I made, and published online. I am using it to help people find jobs.

So far so good. I like what I am seeing!

Life is what you make of it.Consider how boring it might be to be dead, because you didn't observe social isolation until it becomes safe again.  Your file says you asked -19 questions, but you have really asked at least 150, mostly to do with religion. We don't have a "Religion" section, but we do have one called 

"Society and Culture", where your questions might be more appropriately asked and addressed.    

A little.  We are lucky because we have a farm and plenty of space.  We are still permitted exercise and can ride to a nearby town and enjoy a coffee. What we miss is the social interaction.  Talking to people and meeting people.

• KTJoe

Not boring just be creative, online classes, activate a hobby, pretend you're a chef, even do some weight loss stuff. Prisoners no way, we can still go out and live along with precautions.😷

Not necessarily. It depends on what people are doing at home. Personally, I'm working from home all day so I'm very busy. I miss going out to restaurants with my partner and being able to have friends come over, but other than that, I find lots of other things to do that I didn't have time for before because of the commute (such as cooking.) Also, because our house cleaner can't come during quarantine, that keeps me busy too.

My parents live in another state and they're retired and they tell me that they're keeping busy with hobbies at home. My dad is an ardent music fan and plays guitar and he's been doing that a lot and my mom loves to paint and write so she's busy with that.

Even when you're stuck at home, you can always find something to keep you busy.