Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Planning to move out from my toxic mother what should i do ? ?

I have no sibling or any other family who i can trust and my father has left me years ago i have no experience in working i have no money i suffer from really bad social anxiety but im tierd and fed up of my toxic mother how do i start ?

Nevermind guys i tried deleteing this question but it seems like i cant , my mum is the most loving person in the whole world and i love her soo much its just that i was soo mad when i posted this question but we are good now : ) 

You get an education so you can afford to move out and then you plot and plan instead of letting your emotions lead you. If you're being abused you contact the police or child protective services. 

if youre underage and shes being abusive call cps, if youre older move out

That's called running AWAY. Truly successful people run TOWARDS something. Focus on what you want and where you want to go and how to get there. If you run away you'll always be focused on what's behind you. Step one getyourshittogether 1st.