how do I get my mother to break up with her new boyfriend?

so ever since my mother broke up with her girlfriend she me a new person!  hes not bad but hes kinda disgusting sometimes... I dont like him and neither my sisters and now my mother is pregnant with a new sibling and I dont want it and they are already trying to get a house together! Im never gonna feel good about it and It wont feel like home. I tried to force myself to be happy but its not working out :( Everything was ok until he came along I wish they had broken up and she is always defending him and talking about how the baby is gonna be the favorite and how beautiful she is and all that its so annoying what do I do??

How would you feel if your mother didn't like your boyfriend and told you that you had to give him up cause she didn't like him?  You and I both know you would think she had gone crazy.  A lot of kids don't like a new friend.  He is an intruder.  He's not your Dad!  You see she is acting like a young kid in love and she isn't taking your feelings into consideration.  She isn't doting on you and your sisters like she once did.  She is excited because she is hoping to make a new family where you all live together happily.  

It's time you realize that while you kids are her life.. she also needs an adult life.  She needs to be wanted by someone her own age.  She needs to know she is still pretty enough to attract a man who wants to be with her.  To be honest, you are jealous.  It's common hon and most kids in a one parent home feel this way because they were her world now they have to share it.  You know your Mom still loves you all.  You don't just stop loving your kids cause a new one comes along.

The more you struggle and fight her the tighter the bond will be with her new friend.  Just let your mom be happy and if it is meant to be it will be.  You don't have to love your new Dad you just need to get along.  In time if you give it a chance you will see how important it was to her for you all to accept the situation.

nothing you can do about it unless youre lucky enough to be over 18 and then you can move out

What, you don't like the idea of your Mom making the beast with two backs?