Roger asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why do reporters ask questions we already know the answers to, and never ask controversial questions?

They ask questions like” You just won the championship how do you feel” I mean cmon we all know how he feels. Ask him why did you drop the ball earlier in the game or are those rumors about you true, etc

3 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The "how do you feel" is to allow the person to express their (likely happy) feelings and share it with anyone watching or who will read about the event. Some journalists also ask questions like the latter ones you mentioned. It really depends on whose doing the reporting and what kind of report their station/newspaper/magazine is looking for. 

Move your question to News & Events<Media & Journalism as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You clearly don't live in the same world as me. In my world reporters just LOVE asking those awkward questions.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People are too sensitive.  Keep the snowflakes happy.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.