Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Does the "Me Too"  movement exclude women abused by other women?

I really hope not because that is actually my situation. What makes it worse is that it's my own mother and sister abusing and stalking me; as well as manipulating everyone else against me so that they can ensure that I get mistreated and then labeled as crazy everywhere I go.

Recently they did something very evil just to spite me. I'm a home health aide and they actually turned the family of one of my main clients against me and got them to hire one of their minions as a private caregiver and gradually remove me from their assignment.

No.  It’s about women accusing conservative men.    

"Does the "Me Too" movement exclude women abused by other women?"

I have yet to see one documented or publicized case of lesbian rape or violence with respect to #MeToo, despite the fact that lesbian domestic violence is the highest rate of domestic violence of any kind.

Feminists do lesbians a disservice by trying to hide all the bad elements of lesbian relationships like this in order to not have to face the reality that their strange theories that denigrate White men only are not sound, or based in reality.  Meanwhile, lesbian victims pile up, while lesbian violence remains unaddressed by feminism.

.

• Bill

No. It doesn't however focus on female on female sexual abuse, so even if the accused has several victims the amount of press you would see over the case would be non-existent to minimal.

It didn't exclude men abused by other men - Kevin Spacey was accused - so it shouldn't exclude women abused by other women. 

• Shorty

They exclude any woman who is NOT a feminist (Communists) party member.

They exclude any women assaulted by democrats.