Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

How do I lower my sex drive?

I can't control my sexual urges. I have a high sex drive which is making me a sexual predator. Yesterday, I was looking at a woman for few seconds and she even noticed that I was looking at her. She got very angry with me and slapped me hard and even threatened me that she will report me to the police.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If she hit you you're the one who should be reporting this to the police. But if you feel you can't control your urges you may want to talk to your doctor about chemical castration.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

What is the deal with you women always suggesting castration for rape anyway? Do you have any idea how utterly inappropriate and offensive these kind of suggestions are? 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's a really dumb story. Your stupid story didn't even manage to make you the assailant. lol

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

i would speak to a dr, and get referred for therapy. NO use trying to get help after you have done something bad. They may even recommend some sort of medication to help u.

• 1 month ago

You're totally lying about this.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Shorty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Register for feminist’s studies. I’m sure your testicles will shrink immediately when you see feminists screeching and screaming 😱 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol dude sounds like some therapy time or just don't go out and masturbate all day until the urges stop.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.