Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

How do I lower my sex drive?

I can't control my sexual urges. I have a high sex drive which is making me a sexual predator. Yesterday, I was looking at a woman for few seconds and she even noticed that I was looking at her. She got very angry with me and slapped me hard and even threatened me that she will report me to the police.

If she hit you you're the one who should be reporting this to the police. But if you feel you can't control your urges you may want to talk to your doctor about chemical castration.

• Bill

What is the deal with you women always suggesting castration for rape anyway? Do you have any idea how utterly inappropriate and offensive these kind of suggestions are? 

• Bill

That's a really dumb story. Your stupid story didn't even manage to make you the assailant. lol

• patty

i would speak to a dr, and get referred for therapy. NO use trying to get help after you have done something bad. They may even recommend some sort of medication to help u.

You're totally lying about this.

• Shorty

Register for feminist’s studies. I’m sure your testicles will shrink immediately when you see feminists screeching and screaming 😱 

Lol dude sounds like some therapy time or just don't go out and masturbate all day until the urges stop.