My grandma is always talking about me giving birth and saying my dead dad will be in the room it feels like she is putting me down ?

It hurts my feelings I’m not pregnant never even kissed a guy or had a boyfriend. I’m 30.

Is your grandma in her right mind? Does she have issues with dementia.  Older people can come up with all kinds of stories based on their mind playing tricks on them.  

My mother was 85 when she died.  During the six or seven years before her death, she would tell us all kinds of stories about what she had seen for the future of our kids and how things would be for them.

Don't read to much into this.  I don't think she is putting you down.  She is either trying to encourage you that you will someday find someone to have a family with or she is just have a senior delusion.  

Get over it Snowflake.

And the question is