Guys do you think this internet fad is for real?

like it's only been 30 years, that's really not that long in the scheme of things.  Whalebone corsets lasted longer than that.

• Lee

It's fake news. Also, the Earth is flat, brown cows produce chocolate milk and drinking Lysol is good for you.

• Binks

Actually the internet was created to enslave the people of this planet. The next version of internet (The Internet Of All Things) will involve connecting people physically with the internet (through microchipping), thus completing the enslavement.This will be completed by 2030. (Agenda 30).

Dunno, I'm still trying to get to grips with this newfangled phonograph fad I tell you. I don't see what was wrong with the old sing song TBH.

• Matt85

I think the internet is with us until armageddon.

Yup. Right behind the use of artificial lighting!

• Petter

It's for real, and it probably will get even more real in the future. This is the future.