Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Was Hitler right about getting rid of the mentality disabled ?

I have high functioning autism and I hate it, I’m a really smart guy but I would get rejected by girls cause of my autism and been to a program where there are lower functioning or straight retarded people, I view most mentally disabled as subhuman and this is why I wish Germany Won WWII. It’s sad that even I’m high functioning they still consider that a mental disability

Can you show me a person who is 100% sane? There are no standard definitions for mental sanity. We are all odd in someway or other. Most of the time we account it as "quirk" of personality, oddity and let it go. A person has problem only when he/she poses harm to self and/or others and their daily life gets seriously upset. Then they need help.

Your other part - everyone has the right to live with DIGNITY. If you think Hitler was right, then going by what I wrote above, may be a good 75% of us must be eliminated. Would you want that???????

Sorry you feel that way.

Cheers

Mars 

Source:) zero time for racism!

I have an IQ in the top tenth of the top percentile of the population - lonely, isn't it. Remember - you didn't do anything to earn your intelligence - you have no reason to take pride in it. It's no different from red hair, being tall or having a good sense of direction. Life isn't fair. But you provide no reason why you think your own nature should lead to persecution of others. 

• amy

Dunning-Krugger effect explains this quiet well. Hes just too stupid to know better.

hey buddy just because you hate your self does not mean it is ok to attempt to justify harming others,if hitler had won you would have been thrown into a furnice thats not a nice way to die buddy,

just advocate for right to life to enclude right to refuse life like right to religion includes refuseing to follow one, then the state will help you off your self

• OTTO

It all depends on what one values. A world society based on human perfection? Hah!! Even the "perfect" grow old, get sick, are injured, and die. I prefer a world society based on kindnesss and compassion.

He was right about everything, he tried to stop the insanity which has arisen today. The neo-Zionist cartel did not die, unfortunately.

• OlifantJagter

I'm German, why would he kill me? The sheer level of inculcation in the US is absurd, history is a lie. You are controlled by neo-Zionist pedophiles which pay hundreds of millions every year to Israel, meanwhile your own citizens go hungry and die when they can't afford insulin. 

• Ann

Anyone who actually has to say, "I'm a really smart guy" isn't really a smart guy. Further, with your Autism, you would have been among the first rounded up and murdered for your disability. So, saying that you are "a really smart guy" and that you "wish Germany had one" don't really fit together. It proves that you are not a "really smart guy." It's funny that YOU view the disabled as subhuman since most people view YOU with YOUR disability as an idiot who doesn't deserve life. Frankly, from what you've said here, I'm thinking you don't.

You and other with special needs are not subhuman.  As a matter of a fact, you fearfully and wonderfully made. God has a deep sincere love for people with special needs.  Be patient and you will find that girl that you are meant to spend the rest of your life with.  

God is also able to heal you from any and all diseases including autism.  My son was autistic and is now completely healed in Jesus name.

I speak healing into this young man’s life in Jesus name.  Amen

• Zirp

Well, suppose the world would have succeeded in eradicating the genes contributing to autism.

You would not be using Y!A as there would not be an IT-industry

• Alfred

getting rid of the mentally disabled is blunt, criminal wickedness  - whether  it stems from Nazi  ideology of from anything else.

one can NEVER  be allowed  to kill  people  just due to their being mentally disabled or different in any other way- whether they are Jews, homosexuals or anything else.