Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump is going to lose the election bigly. True or Very True?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Kurt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If the economy rebounds from the virus shutdown, he gets re-elected.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

If the Democratic party wasn't such an out of touch self serving party who floated the same ol people hardly anyone can support....it would be a piece of cake.  As a matter of fact Trump never would have been elected if the Democratic party wasn't so out of touch that they believed Hillary was electable against a genius marketer (Trump's only talent) who thought nothing of spreading downright lies on platforms like this and FB, to those who are easily manipulated.  It was a grand success.

But sadly, since both parties suck and have no care or concern about the people who naively still support those parties, rather its just about power and money and self serving the elected while the willfully ignorant masses believe all the garbage they are fed...nope.

• 1 month ago

Four more years

MAGA 

Stay Covfefe America 

• 1 month ago

I will bet my bankroll against yours that you are wrong.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Juana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I hope you're right but let's not get complacent. Trump is a historically unpopular thug but he is lucky that his few supporters live in the "right" places.

• 1 month ago

He should lose because he's proven completely unfit to lead the country, however, the incumbent enjoys a significant advantage, Biden isn't a great candidate, and Trump's supporters tend to be ... passionate, I suppose we'll say.

• 1 month ago

I think it's going to be close, with the battleground states going either way.

The leftists barely survived the shock of Trump's 2016 victory.  What the hell are they going to do if he manages to pull it off again?

• 1 month ago

President Trump will be reelected. I'll give you greater than 270 reasons why.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 month ago

Trump will be reelected.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.