Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump is going to lose the election bigly. True or Very True?

• Kurt

If the economy rebounds from the virus shutdown, he gets re-elected.

If the Democratic party wasn't such an out of touch self serving party who floated the same ol people hardly anyone can support....it would be a piece of cake.  As a matter of fact Trump never would have been elected if the Democratic party wasn't so out of touch that they believed Hillary was electable against a genius marketer (Trump's only talent) who thought nothing of spreading downright lies on platforms like this and FB, to those who are easily manipulated.  It was a grand success.

But sadly, since both parties suck and have no care or concern about the people who naively still support those parties, rather its just about power and money and self serving the elected while the willfully ignorant masses believe all the garbage they are fed...nope.

Four more years

MAGA 

Stay Covfefe America 

I will bet my bankroll against yours that you are wrong.

• Juana

I hope you're right but let's not get complacent. Trump is a historically unpopular thug but he is lucky that his few supporters live in the "right" places.

He should lose because he's proven completely unfit to lead the country, however, the incumbent enjoys a significant advantage, Biden isn't a great candidate, and Trump's supporters tend to be ... passionate, I suppose we'll say.

I think it's going to be close, with the battleground states going either way.

The leftists barely survived the shock of Trump's 2016 victory.  What the hell are they going to do if he manages to pull it off again?

President Trump will be reelected. I'll give you greater than 270 reasons why.

Trump will be reelected.