Can capitalism help homeless people?

I think Yes

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

It already does. What does not help homelessness is the government. 

Look at the places with the most homeless per capita, ... EVERY ONE of them have LARGE government. 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

There is zero evidence to say it does

• 4 months ago

I see homeless benefiting from capitalism sometimes--they are readily identifiable by usually being seen busily checking all the city garbage cans, and are pushing a shopping cart overflowing with huge plastic trash bags stuffed to the gills with soda cans. These are definitely capitalists. And I doubt they're doing all this work to give all their earnings to the government or to fund other homeless people who just sleep on the sidewalk or sit around doing jack all day.

• 4 months ago

For the majority, they choose not to take advantage of it due to addiction or mental illness.Most of the rest are victims of government whose policies forced them out of their homes or made it hard to work. They rest of the homeless, just don't want to work.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pat
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If it could, it would have by now.

This is what you need to know about capitalism.

http://www.patomalley-consulting.com/reimagining-c...

• Robert
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I can. It offers opportunity for those who want to work and take care of themselves. It offers rehab and institutional help for those who are really in need. It offers educational opportunity to those who want better jobs to better take care of themselves. It does not tolerate people who just want to kick back and let someone else take care of the heavy lifting while they scoot by on a free check because they "can't get by on their own". And that is why libs don't like capitalism. You have to be responsible for yourself unless there is a VALID reason that you can not.

• 4 months ago

No, it just ignores them.

If you are homeless it's really hard to get a job without an address

• alana
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Yes the more wealth the more help like Amazon now helping the homeless.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.