Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Some say "Keep America Great". But is it really great when Trump has divided the country?

80 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

President Trump did NOT divide America - Obama did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Get your facts straight first.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No liberals have divided this country because they've never accepted the duly elected President. In fact, Obama led a bloodless coup attempt that we were never supposed to know about since Hillary was supposed to have been elected.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hillary Rodham Clinton was maligned by the old-white-man chauvinism prevalent in the GOP (they fear strong, successful, smart women), then by the embedded-in-the-U.S. ruthless Russian MAFIA (proven if you read Vol. I of the Mueller Report). Our nation would thrive under Hillary.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Actually the Democrats and liberal media are responsible for the division. That is why they twist/ignore the facts, report things out of context, never mention the good only the bad, where in favor of what Trump proposes when it was their idea but now that Trump says it, it's bad, etc. Obama in particular was a divider by playing on the Democrat's emotions rather that clearly stating the reality of what was going on. These are the reasons that made a Trump election possible because the Republican Party was just going along with the Democrat Party for decades now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

TrumpCo has spent the better part of 3+ years working hard at flushing America down the toilet.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That was inevitably going to be the followup to 'MAGA' because I highly doubt he would ever front a red hat with white print that says 'SWOI' ('Still Working On It').

• Ann
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

And Obama said that kind of economy was impossible.

• 1 month ago

Atheism has divided our nation.

• ...Show all comments
    • Yes the true christians like the Hillsboro baptist church and Falwell, swaggart, Hinn, should be allowed to run the country, what a joke! 

Christians in America are so divided themselves they couldn't run a bake sale

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

46% voted for Trump. 48% voted for Hillary (source Wikipedia). That doesn't sound like a unified nation to me, no one got the majority of the popular vote either!

Source(s): This nation has been divided for a long time, Trump is a symptom of increasing division.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Ann
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Ohhh if Wikipedia says it....HAHAHAHA! No school accepts Wikipedia as a reliable source since anyone can post anything no matter how ridiculous or how big the lie.

• 1 month ago

Trump didn't divide the country. Those on the LEFT did. Because to those on the LEFT it is their way - OR NO WAY. 

• 1 month ago

No, there's nothing "great" about America now. He's resurrected Nazi ideology, incited racial hatred and brought us to the brink of nuclear war. He has devastated the middle class & plunged millions into poverty. The only ones who've benefited in 3.5 yrs are major corporations & the ultra-rich. Trump has intentionally set Americans against each other, only to serve his own narcissistic needs & power-mad ambitions.

• 1 month ago

I think America is great, and i would like to continue to improve it which is why i vote republican every time.

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

In March 2019, Wolfgang Kubicki, V.P. of the Bundestag and deputy chairman of the Free Democratic Party, called for Grenell to be expelled from Germany, saying  "Any U.S. diplomat who acts like a high commissioner of an occupying power must learn that our tolerance also knows its limits."[51]

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.