Do you believe that the earth was once in an orbit with Saturn, Venus, and Mars, and that Saturn was a red dwarf sun and we were even?

inside it's atmosphere when dino's roamed earth. Then we broke away and was taken by the sun and cataclysm broke out.

I'll add to the theory. It appears that the ancient Egyptians knew what they were seeing in the sky. At the temple in Dendera, the glyph of what appears to be a lightbulb with a lotus base can be an example. The anomaly in the sky that many empires imaged as a lotus flower. If the "lightbulb" end is turned toward the viewer, they would see the image. The "cord" coming from the base of the lotus obviously depicts a birkeland current. They knew they were seeing electric discharge...in a vacuum.

The evidence is indisputable.

• Tom

No.   There is no reason to think so and the conventional theory makes more sense anyway.

In the early days when the Sun was just a proto star maybe

The giants starting out so massive probably migrated outwards and into the leftover Hydrogen to become Gas Giants

Great videos by the way and nice to see my cousins getting a Mention

We haven't gone away you know

Just waiting to pounce once again

Source(s): Went for a walk many years ago, lit a cigarette and I heard a Roar : Open the door get on that floor, everybody walk that DI-NO-SAUR !!!

Judging by your question, some of us (I mention no names) are still in Saturn's atmosphere.  Or maybe La-La Land has its own atmosphere?

If, at any time in its past, Saturn had been a red dwarf, its mass would have been at least 700 times its present mass. Red Dwarfs do not shed much mass into space (they shine through remaining core heat, not from fusion) so that it should still be at least 650 times its present mass.

This value (650 times the mass of Saturn) is A LOT more mass than what exists in the entire Solar system, outside the Sun.

If our planet had been "in its atmosphere" at any time when Saturn was 650 times its present mass, the Earth would have been torn apart by tidal pull (Earth would have been well inside the Roche limit of that imagined thing).

Red dwarfs remain relatively unchanged for billions of years.

The list goes on.

Therefore, my answer to your question is... no.

No one sober or sane does, no.

Oh, well, if a Youtube video says it, it must be true.  /s

The Sun was never a red dwarf star.  The Youtube video is at best an exercise in fantasy.

No... No, I don't believe that. 

No, because that's entirely impossible for a large number of reasons.

• Clive

I don't believe anything. I rely on facts.