Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 month ago

For 2 months, Vegas had the nightlife of North Korea. Are you Glad its, Re Opening?

you know anything about Vegas its no longer about the casinos its about the shows , conventions , buffets , the club parties and the DJs most of the casinos in a hotel are a third of the size of what they used to be ..Vegas is going to be hurting

Yeah, that's how it works in the entertainment business, and no city on earth does entertainment like Las Vegas.  And while I won't be going any time soon, I'm glad it's coming back to life.  It's a great town.

I don't really feel sorry for the business owners, because they knew this day would come eventually.  There are risks in every type of business.

Not particularly. It will be months before I go back. Certainly not in the heat of summer.

Big Vegas hotels (MGM & Caesar’s) still make about 50% from the casino and 20% from rooms.  Food/Bev/Entertainment are about 20%

No way their numbers will be anything like pre-virus for years.