Ivan
Lv 6
Ivan asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why is yahoo answers black and white now, and the format changed again ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some site "engineers" trying to justify their paychecks by proving they actually work from time to time.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo changed the Format and made it that way I dont like it the old one was better but we dont have a Choice in the Matter we have to Either put up with it and use the Site or Dont 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It changed because Yahoo decided to change it. We have no control over this.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They haven't given an explanation.  The appearance is only part of, the functionality seems very poor - always defaulting to the 'discover' tab instead of the 'answers' when going into a subject area seems an unwelcome departure.  If they put as much effort into getting rid of the trolls i would be a much better site.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It seems Yahoo only cares about changing the appearance of YA, instead of fixing bugs.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe it's a way of frustrating the trolls....seems like answers are more protected, it's just a bit weird....not bad...different...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's normal on my end. Still has blue highlighted features, buttons, and outlines. Their format was perfect before they got rid of your ability to see your own questions as a main feature. You also cannot have as many accounts.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No idea, just glad to see that it isn't just me. Typically when things like this happen loads of issues follow.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The part that bugs me is now I have to keep hitting the answer tab over and over.

Yahoo is keeping up their policy of only making bad changes.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because Yahoo/Verizon chose to change the format again (time will tell whether or not they stick with it). Asking US why makes no sense, as we don't know any more than you, the reasons behind it. Yahoo was never in the habit of explaining changes to the users, nor is Verizon. Changes happen and we adapt or leave the site. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.