Mark IX asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is it healthy to direct my frustrations to other people by being mean to them?

Being a jerk is not going to get you any points.

Oh, I'm sure that the people you choose to be mean to will understand why you are doing this to them.  However the ones who don't are the ones you'll have to look out for...especially if they take matters into their own hands and assert themselves.

I would keep your health insurance premiums paid, if I were you.

Not at all.  See a psychologist.  

Sometimes. It just depends on why, who, when, where and how.

Mark IX you are the same person who is so rude in my answers. You really need to fear God being very careful what you say or else you will suffer the consequences . It's obviously no surprise you would ask this question . You are not realizing that it's not much to say to make someone feel hurt terribly. You can even be nice to a person and still say something that may hurt someone. If you have nothing to say that would make someone feel good then don't say anything . You must be extremely careful what you say in this life that is only one chance because everything we say , think, feel, and do every moment will be presented on the day of Judgement by God asking about our deeds. I do have to admit that your responses to my questions have made me feel very disturbed.

And sooner or later you will run into somebody that will rip your face off and feed it to you while they are kicking your butt.

If you wanna ruin your life like what the rest of the people are doing in this category, then go ahead.

No.  Your actions can negatively affect other people and possibly harm them.  Being mean to other just because of your own frustrations and anger is not a healthy or nice thing to do.

Instead, A healthy way to deal with anger is to vent it.  Find someone and ask them if their willing to listen to your rants and complaints.  Don't direct the anger towards them, direct it to the people that deserve it.  Talk about it with them, instead of being angry at them.  This is basically getting things off your chest.

If Pop Psychology is true, yes, absolutely. The more you "vent" by acting like a total p**** and getting rid your friends the better. Isolation gives you the "me time" you need to discover your inner beauty, see that you're "special".  If you're interested in real psychology, I've been answering questions about that for a long time. Click and read.

Getting angry doesn't make us feel better. It makes us feel worse. We don't actually vent because we're not steam engines.