Do you believe the world is flat?

Honestly, it's hard to believe in this day and age that some people think the earth is flat.  But some people do.  Do they believe that because the bible says so?

I am glad you asked this question, the Earth is not flat.  The reason some people think it is flat is that we only live at the very top of the Earth.  The reason we live at the top of the Earth is because we would fall off if we were on the sides or the bottom.  All the water is held in by the ice wall which the Illuminati would have us believe is the South Pole.

No human has ever been to the sides or the bottom but the dinosaurs still live there, that is why they have large talons so that they can hold on and not fall off. 

• P.L.

Thanks for the laugh.  I wonder how long it took you to think of that.

My yard is flat, but it took me hours and hours to get it that way.

No, I'm not a theist that rejects reality.

• Saad M

Do you believe the world is flat?

It has to be flat else no one could stand up properly.

And how do you know what the Bible says if you do not read it?

• Matt

(Isaiah 40:22) It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth,...

(Job 26:7) He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

No, I don't believe the world is flat.  The Bible does NOT say that the earth is flat. That is only the word of trolls on here trying to make trouble. God has told us He hung the world in the universe on nothing. It is He who sits above the circle of the earth Isaiah 40:22,  Besides, Astronauts and Scientists have confirmed that the world is a globe.

The Bible does not say anywhere that our planet is a flat planet. Aristotle presented evidence for a spherical Earth in 330 BC, observing that southbound travellers see southern stars rising higher above the horizon. He also pointed out that the shadow of Earth on the Moon is always circular, and that only a spherical Earth could cast a circular shadow at all lunar phases. In 240 BC, Eratosthenes even calculated the Earth’s spherical circumference. In his treatise The reckoning of time, the venerable Christian, Bede (c.672 – 735) explained the varying duration of daylight in terms of ‘the roundness of the Earth’, and continues, ‘for not without reason is it called “the orb of the world” on the pages of Holy Scripture and of ordinary literature. It is, in fact, set like a sphere in the middle of the whole universe. For truly it is an orb placed in the centre of the universe; in its width it is like a circle, and not circular like a shield but rather like a ball, and it extends from its centre with perfect roundness on all sides.’ Anything Bede wrote was required reading for priests of his day. 

It is true that mediaeval scholars allegedly reverted to flat-Earth beliefs, but Jeffrey Russell (professor of history at University of California, Santa Barbara) argues in his book 'Inventing The Flat Earth: Columbus and modern historians', that the flat-Earth theory is little more than a fable used to denigrate pre-modern European civilization. 

• Paul1 month agoReport

I do not believe earth is flat, but heliocentrism is a demonic lie. It is sun worship and when you call earth a planet you are supporting that lie and engaging in idolatry. But there's no need to take my word for it. Just wait until Mark 13:25 and 2 Peter 3:10-13 are fulfilled. THEN you will know.

*sigh*

The Bible says the world is a sphere and hangs on nothing... always did.

It was THE SCIENTISTS in medieval times that thought the earth was flat; the general population just went along with them. That’s why Columbus was considered a nut.

Today? For the most part flat earthers are punking you, fool. The outer fringe that really do believe it probably eat their own boogers too. I wouldn’t worry about them.

• Paul1 month agoReport

Can you tell me how the force called gravity is "nothing" and how the Hebrew word for "hanging" describes the earth "hurtling" around the sun at 66,600 mph while the solar system is hurlting around the galaxy at approximately 480,000 mph, and the galaxy is hurtling through space at 1.3,000,000 mph?

No, like practically everyone else in Western society I don't believe the world is flat.  Some people do indeed interpret the Bible in that way, but it's more common for them to link it to a complicated belief system connected to conspiracy theories, and bizarrely, also the idea that volcanoes don't exist but are gigantic tree stumps.  Their belief systems are interesting from a detached perspective but very obviously wrong.

Jains are also supposed to believe the Earth is flat as part of their faith, but I strongly doubt that many of them actually do nowadays.

It is where I live. 

• 1 month agoReport

TO STOP THE BLACK MAN AGONY,
      NEED TO END THE WHITE MAN LEGACY - THE DEMON 
      Kill all Jews in US, if you want the demon to help you
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing to see how they laser till vanish)