Macy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Now that we know that a vote for Trump will be just another knee to the neck of the Black community, who are you voting for?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Biden is the racist 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I’m voting for Russia in 2020!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

My suggestion would be to legalize all drugs with the purpose of harm minimization and make them available at an affordable price, because that's eighty percent of the crime right there, and the CIA runs the worldwide illegal drug trade. The Sinaloa were given weapons and immunity, and the MS-13 work for them. They spent trillions on bombing poor people in Afghanistan to make weapons profits, heroin profits, oil profits. End the endless wars, make peace with reality. Tolerance, acceptance, compassion, helping people not fighting them. Make rehabs not jails. Tax the rich, or to be more productive, kill the rich, they were the ones who set up this murderous system, they are mass murderers, and they should be tried for mass murder, treason and sedition and hung from the neck until dead. 

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Only the ever dwindling number of trumptards will vote for Trump.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Trump/Pence 2020!

Want to talk about murders by police and police being murdered?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why would I as an American vote for Biden? 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.