Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Dems want a voting system where I could easily just say I'm so-and-so and then cast a vote with no questions asked?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dooby
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You know the most awesome thing?.... you can just send in a forged ballot for a registered republican voter. Doesn't even have to be a good forgery. Both the forgery AND the real ballot will be classed as invalid. No republican POTUS ever again.

Never wondered why the democrats have such a hard on for it and slip it in with EVERY single bill hoping it will sneak through? They don't actually care about anything else or the reason they give for it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Utah has statewide mail in voting and I think they got redder. Stop being a coward suppressing the vote. The US has like a 50% turnout, among the worst in the world. We should be making it easier to vote.

• Jonathan Gruber
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Yeah! It's so easy I voted 7 times for Hillary! Lol!

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one is stay that.  Stop your Bvllsh!t lying!

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How else do you expect them to win anything ??????

TRUMP 2020 ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because anything other than that is too complicated for them and they won’t be able to figure it out.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you ever voted?  That's not how it works. 

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one wants that, except maybe the Republicans who actually commit voter fraud.

• 1 month ago

Republicans haven't had a problem with mail voting all these decades. Republican governors and other officials never had a problem with it 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.