Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

does anyone know how many people world wide use yahoo answers?

• Daniel

Thats not Possible to find out Due to Yahoo does not Release that Information with the Public the Numbers have been changing a lot tho over the past few years 

• .

No, that info has never been shared with the users here. I'm sure Yahoo/Verizon knows how many active accounts there are (which is not the same as # of individual users). Many users have more than 1 account, so that makes it impossible to tell how many "people" use the site. 

I estimate about 1000 people. Trending questions never get more than about 250 answers, and I figure about 3 out of 4 people don't bother answering them.

• No, they do not tell us these figures.  But you can be sure they tell advertisers how many accounts they have to sell ad spaces on the site.

Probably not. Yahoo and Verizon don't care as.long as businesses keep.paying money to Verizon for advertising space on YA. Yahoo and Verizon are probably aware that many users.are leaving YA entirely.