What's something you wish to lose interest in?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

The state of things out there.  Our world is a hot mess, but I can't stop wishing hoping and praying things will get better.  How great would it be not to give a damn about anything that is not me.  Can't do it, and kinda glad for that.  :)

• 4 months ago

This place I would think my friend.

• 4 months ago

Anytime I have a crush on a girl and she goes for someone else - which has been every case - for 38 long years...

This last crush I had was a workmate...

She went for a fellow workmate's son who isn't even employed - and lives with them now and although she has gained weight and it has been a year or so - every time I see her I still get that cold, shiver and butterflies in my stomach realizing just how awful the outcome was when I had such a high hope but - that is how my life has treated me since forever and yet I always still feel like I was just hit by a ton of bricks.

I can never just give up - even though I want to -

I think it is within our common nature to keep hoping even if nothing has ever gone right because - who is motivated by constant gloom? and... we certainly need some kind of motivation to get through a day in this world especially now. 

• 4 months ago

I would like to lose interest in selfish people. They take advantage but do not give others any advantage. For example, there is a man who got extra work from me but did not pay me anything extra at the end of the month. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I have this  border line  obsession  with  building  plastic models, I really  do  need  to take it  down a notch.

• 4 months ago

i dont wish to lose interest in any thing im interested in

• 4 months ago

Yahoo Answers. [15]

• 4 months ago

Caring what others say

• 4 months ago

Yahoo answers..............

• Wilson
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Watching Netflix - it takes more time to find something good to watch 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.