Why are the cops in the US as bad as third world cops?

They just brutalize people, corrupt etc. In the US its a choice between, do I want to die by the robber in my house or call the police and die by their hand?

Yeah, I won't lie, The US police force scares me. The stories I have heard. The rampant racism.

I have family in the Australian police force. My dad was a Chief inspector in the detectives department. I have confidence that most Australian police officers are going to do their job with intelligence and compassion. American police? From my outside perspective, it seems like they are a bunch of bloodthirsty facists. I really hope that isn't the case everywhere in America.

You have a joke president, I really hope you do not have a joke police force. Right now, America needs a smart and considerate police force, to help society through the pandemic crisis. I love America, but I hate what they are going through right now.