Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 month ago

Will you be one of the smart people and please stay away from Las Vegas when it opens up again?

Is gambling worth exposing yourself and those you love to COVID 19?

I don't care if they open up Las Vegas again I'm not going I'm not wasting my money gambling it away so yeah I'll be one of the people that stays away from Las Vegas. When I was a kid we visited Las Vegas because they were having a religious convention in the city good Lord never want to go there again it's a hundred and twenty degrees in the summer. And even now in the cool of the spring it's a hundred and three degrees hell no I'm not going to that place.

Every time you go to the grocery store you are potentially exposing yourself and those you love.

I have no plans to visit Vegas but I have no desire to demand anyone stay away either.  People going means jobs, jobs means people can feed their families.  I'm all for people being able to feed their families if they are willing to work.

• Rick

I only live 90 miles from Vegas but go there ONLY when I have to ..........